What is an industrial water treatment system?
An industrial water treatment system treats water so it is more appropriate for a given use, whether for consumption, manufacturing, or even disposal. That said, each system will vary depending on the facility’s needs and many of the technologies that make up these systems can be similar. In general, some of the most-needed industrial water treatment systems typically include:
- Raw water treatment systems
- Boiler feed water treatment systems
- Cooling tower water treatment systems
- Wastewater treatment systems
The technologies selected and in what order they appear in each water treatment system will vary depending on the contaminants that need to be removed, but it is possible to narrow down what you might see in these four common industrial treatment systems. The following is a breakdown of what might be included in a typical water treatment system:
What we offer?
- Dimineralization Water Plant Systems
- Water Softener Plant Systems
- Iron Removal Plants Manufacturer
- Activated Carbon Filter Systems
- Side Stream Filter Systems
- Multi Media Water Filter System
- Dual Media Filter – Water Filter System
- Pressure Sand Filters System